Happy Friday! It’s been a long, hard week. I’m going to spend this weekend with family celebrating my grandpa’s extraordinary life. Squeeze your loved ones tight. Xoxo.
- The perfect time to arrive at the airport: “The best time to arrive at the airport is as late as feasibly possible, with just enough time to make it to your plane, says mathematician Jordan Ellenberg.” Seriously, this has been my theory for YEARS. Years, I tell you. And now science is now on my side! (Detractors call this theory “insane”.)
- I wrote a piece for the Groupon Guide about Chicago’s top dog-friendly restaurants. Look for a Winnie pic :)
- A sneak peek at Amy Poehler’s upcoming memoir. Yesssss.
- How to French braid your own hair in 90 seconds: a video tutorial I did for the Groupon Guide.
- The best way to whiten your teeth, hands down (Pssst, I also wrote this).
- Now hiring: panda nannies. BRB getting my resume ready.