Happy weekend! I’m currently in sunny Tucson, Arizona with my mom and sister for a girls’ getaway. On the docket is hiking in Saguaro National Park, perhaps a bit of a spa day, and margaritas so large I might drown in them. Happily. Death by margarita. What are you up to?
P.S. speaking of margs, here’s drunk puppy.
- The long, long wait to be a grandparent. This is a really interesting facet in a larger conversation about women having kids later in life.
- The United States of Bros: A Map and Field Guide. I can really only speak to Chicago’s bro, but this is dead on.
- What to expect from “Mad Men” season 7. I’m so unbelievably excited for April 13. #TeamPeggy
- How city living affects your health. Some surprising stuff in there.
- How long would you survive in a zombie apocalypse? I only got 3 months, which is like half of the first season of “The Walking Dead.” That’s not even enough time to become a major character!
- DJ Tanner, Kimmie Gibler, and Steve from “Full House” pose together in 2014. 10-year-old Jorie is delighted by this.
- The cast of “The Lion King” bursts into a spontaneous rendition of “The Circle of Life” on a plane ride from Brisbane to Sydney. Okay, their fellow passengers did not seem impressed enough. I would’ve been in the back of the plane, like this: