I totally skipped out on last week’s Friday round-up and to make it up to you, I have a supersized round-up today. What are you getting up to this weekend?
– Anatomy of a Facebook relationship. I found this so fascinating, very Millennial, and just a smiiiidge Orwellian.
– Student breaks a 19th-century Greco-Roman statue by sitting on its lap to take a selfie. This is why we can’t have nice things.
– How Chicago neighborhoods got their names. This is interesting to like, four of you.
– How to prevent breakouts. Pssst, I wrote this!
– The most popular coffeehouse chains across the country. I can vouch that Chicago is a healthy mix of Dunks and Starbucks, though I do prefer Dunks.
– So you want to be a “Beastmaster” at Buzzfeed, huh? GQ profiled the kind, dog-owning vegetarians who are responsible for all those articles of animal gifs on Buzzfeed. To which I say, I’m a kind, dog-owning vegetarian and I want to be a Beastmaster.
– Puppy butts. Squeeeeeeal.
– Aaron Paul reallllly loves his wife. This is cute.