Happy weekend! I’m headed to the Music Box tomorrow to see White Christmas and singalong to Christmas carols with my family and Mike’s and I couldn’t be more excited about it. What are you up to? Here’s a photo of some of the girls from a holiday get-together last weekend.
– My friend Kate is training for the Boston Marathon 2014 (her second time running it!) and chronicling her adventures here. Do check it out! It’s going to be an emotional race.
– Do you live in or near a so-called “Super Zip”—where the wealthiest and most educated Americans live?
– Amy Poehler goes caroling on the streets of New York and hilarity ensues. Some of these arseholes are way less excited than they should be to sing Christmas carols with THE Leslie Knope.
– Jimmy Kimmel compiled some footage of Los Angeleno TV newscasters reporting on the bitter cold gripping SoCal: breezy, 50 degree weather. This seems like an Onion parody.
- A compilation of scaredy dogs walking past cats. I love this so, so much. Also, cats are total d-wads.
– Which “Friends” character are you? I got Rachel but I feel strongly that I should be a Geller. (Thanks, Mito)
– Amazing polar bear photography. (Thanks, Jon)
– Pssst, I wrote this: My favorite new lipstick for fall and winter.
– And I also wrote this: Physical Features Beautylish Staffers Are Thankful For.
– 14 hilarious drawings by kids. (Thanks, Derek)
– An orphaned baby squirrel gets a second chance with this family. Soooo cute.
– Interesting Pantene Pro-V commercial, going viral thanks to an endorsement by Sheryl Sandberg.