Happy weekend! I’m off to see “Million Dollar Quartet” tonight with Mike, thanks to Mike’s parents’ generous birthday gift. What are you getting up to this weekend?
Below are two little birthday treats I received—Mike sent me a gorgeous bouquet at work and my grandma painted this portrait of Winnie. Isn’t she so talented?
- 20 animals that are just huge jerks. (Thanks, Kate)
- Amy Schumer’s perfect Aaron Sorkin parody. If you’ve watched “The Newsroom,” you’ll love this.
- The new Gone Girl trailer was just released. I gotta admit, I’m pretty excited to see how David Fincher interprets this book.
- Dude taking a selfie in front of a train gets kicked in the head by an engineer. Don’t worry, he’s fine. Low brow humor be damned, this made me cackle.
- You’re going to want to read this. Dillie, the deer, is the sweetest house pet.